As a religion communicator, you know the many unique challenges facing not only religious communities but our profession as well. It is easy to feel that you have to carry out your work alone. Membership in the Religion Communicators Council (RCC) can provide you with the regular support, encouragement, and fellowship to sustain you in your vocational calling.
The tangible benefits of annual membership in RCC include:
- Annual convention for professional development and networking
- Annual awards competition to honor your work
- Ability to seek an Accreditation in Public Relations
- Start a personal or business savings or checking account with Interfaith Federal Credit Union
- Regular email updates
- Access to job openings
- Free/discounted webinars and continuing education opportunities
If you haven’t already, you can learn more about who we are and hear from current RCC members about why RCC is important to them.
The short version? We are professional communicators working in many different jobs, for different types of organizations, for different faith groups who find RCC to be a place where we can develop professionally, network, fellowship and enrich our personal and professional lives through the organization. We have a place for you here.